The Integrated Soil Mechanics. Composition of field and laboratory tests. Mass calculation of bore meters and tests.
Article number: 20200025
Price before VAT, plus ShippingInto basket
- Selection of any project files
- Single projects or complete folders
- Complete overview over years, groups of projects or all the tests
- Project files are grouped by project numbers
- Assignment by places of sampling /borings, depths of sampling and lab numbers
- Borings, dynamic probings, cone penetration tests, grain size distributions, consistency limits, proctor tests, plate load tests, oedometer tests, shear tests, density, water content permeability tests, lime content, glow loss: free selection of the desired test types
- Free selection of results: soil type, soil group, soil class, Uc, Cc, permeability coefficient, liquid limit, plastic limit, ...
- Direct selection of the single tests by clicking in the tree of tests
- Immediate editing of the tests in the individual programs (DCSIEVE, DCCONS,...)
- Composition of masses for the billing