The add-on option DC-Infilt/Rain can be used to check whether the treatment of rainwater in accordance with the Code of Practice DWA-M 153 of the German Association for Water, Wastewater and Waste has to be considered.
- Selection of the loading from air and area for the areas to be drained and the type of water body
- Selection of the passage values for the treatment according to the tables of the DWA-M 153 Code of Practice
- Verification of whether treatment is required
- Evidence of the treatment in accordance with the Code of Practice with D < D,max
- Only available in combination with DC-Infilt
The DC-Infilt program can be used to calculate infiltration installations. Different types of infiltration are available and a distinction can be made between infiltration of precipitation or a specified inflow volume, e. g. from dewatering of a construction site. Rainfall intensities and precipitation depths can be imported from the KOSTRA Atlas or eHYD and MeteoSwiss.Show detailview