The add-on option DC-Integra 3D/Volume can be used to determine the excavation volume and the excavated mass of construction pits.
3D model, display and volume calculation: WMV format
Productmovie DCIntegra3DAnchor: WMV format
Sample video for the work with DC-Integra 2D: Plan, foundation pit wall types, start of the corresponding analysis program, transfer of the soil layer depths and water levels, integration of result graphics.
- Volume and mass are determined in relation to the respective layer, so that the information is available separately for other purposes (e. g. contaminated sites).
- Consideration of the specified loosening factor of the respective soil layer
- Determination of the excavation mass via the specific weight of the soil
- Output of the masses in a table
- Output options: printer, PDF or copy of the table in MS-Excel
- Only available in combination with DC-Integra and DC-Integra/3D